Designation: UI Designer
Work experience: 3+ years relevant in UI
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma (preferably in UI/ HCI or a related discipline)
- Proficiency in Figma, Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Zeplin, Miro
- 3+ years of relevant experience
Your Key Responsibilities
- Conceptualise and design materials such as website design, design screens for web and mobile apps, layouts, infographics, on-screen presentations, proposals and social media collaterals.
- Familiar with the latest design trends and advocate the same to team members and customers
- Collaborate with the digital marketing team to provide online assets.
- Prioritize deadlines and effectively manage multiple deliverables.
- Communicate effectively with seniors while understanding design briefs and sharing ideas.
- Take ownership and work as a design consultant independently.
- Be a part of and contribute towards various organizational initiatives.
Skills And Attributes For Success
- A user-centric mindset with a creative, innovative, and analytical approach
- Working knowledge of creating infographics and data visualization techniques
- Flawless typography skills and a keen sense of balance and intuition when it comes to layout
- Excellent communication (comprehension, verbal and written) and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and persuade
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to interact effectively and positive
Job Category: IT
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jaipur