Tax Manager Responsibilities:
- Accurately preparing and filing federal and state tax returns in a timely manner.
- Developing tax strategies to assist clients in being tax-compliant.
- Identifying tax problems and developing solutions.
- Completing responses and schedules in preparation for income tax audits.
- Monitoring developments in tax legislation.
- Reviewing tax returns.
- Informing management and staff of developments in tax legislation.
- Supervising members of the tax team to ensure that tax returns are completed correctly.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients.
Tax Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, taxation, finance, business or related field.
- 7 Years of experience as a Tax manager
- A qualified CA is must
- Proven experience as a tax manager, public accountant or similar role.
- The ability to work with different taxation software.
- Extensive knowledge of tax legislation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Sound problem-solving skills.
Job Category: Accounting
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore Bhopal Hyderabad Jabalpur Jaipur Mumbai Noida