Node.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- Good experience in working with any of the RDBMS like MySQL, Postgres.
- At least one years’ experience as a Node.js developer.
- Good understanding of REST APIs and the web in general.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
Good to have :
- Experience working with Kafka, Redis , ElasticSearch, Docker, Kubernetes, API Gateway
- Experience with stream-processing and message-broker software.
- Experience with any of the Nosql Database like MongoDB,CouchDB.
Job Category: IT
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jaipur