- Perform data entry and maintain accurate records of financial transactions
- Assist with the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Reconcile bank accounts and credit card statements
- Assist with the preparation of tax returns and other compliance requirements
- Assist with the month-end and year-end closing processes
- Maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Communicate effectively with other team members and stakeholders
- Should have proper knowledge ok TDS, GST, AND Bank reconciliation
- Should have proper knowledge of Accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Strong understanding of basic accounting principles
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- No prior experience is required, but internships or relevant coursework in accounting or finance is preferred.
- We are an equal-opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
- If you are a motivated individual with a passion for accounting and finance, we encourage you to submit your application for this exciting opportunity
Job Category: Accounting
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore Bhopal Noida